You can win one of these beautiful prizes from the Fashion, Design and Lifestyle Team on Etsy! Our September challenge project used a song title for our theme. If you can correctly guess the title of the song, you win! We will award all three prizes to three lucky winners.
Here is a beautifully detailed crocheted necklace from daintycrochetbyaly. "On Fire" is a feminine necklace in a combination of oranges and yellows, with charming little roses. Crocheted with 100% cotton thread, beaded with tiny glass beads and resin/shell beads. Necklace measures 17-1/2" long.
We also have Simply Silver earrings from capitolagirl. These are a simple pair of silver dangle earrings that go with absolutely everything, while still making a strong statement. Made from silver plated chain and hoops, with sterling silver earwires; they hang 2-1/4". These earrings were featured in Hybrid Mom Magazine.
The third selection is a lovely handmade brooch from happiknits. Hand knit from a cream acrylic yarn with a beautiful vintage button at its center. A leaf is fashioned from a toile designer fabric and hand sewn to the blossom, along with hand dyed silk ribbon. Measures 4"x4-1/2".
Here's all you have to do:
1. Check out the challenge items made by our team by searching on the tag "fdlsept" on Etsy.
2. Try to guess the song title that we used as our team challenge.
3. Email your guess to email@example.com. Include the complete song title and your preferred prize from one of the three pictured.
1. Contest begins on September 16, 2008. It ends on October 15, 2008, or when we have three winners, whichever occurs first.
2. Members of the FDL team and their families are not eligible to win.
3. The first three correct answers will win. Winners will be announced no later than October 16, 2008. All winners will be contacted via email.
4. Only one entry per email address.
5. Please do not post your guess in the comments section of this blog.
6. Open to US residents only.
7. Winners must provide mailing addresses for shipment of prizes. These addresses will only be used for this contest.
8. All shipping costs will be paid for by the FDL team member.
9. Determination of winners will be made by the FDL team and will be final. Selection of prizes will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
Remember to check back here often for prize winners (and maybe an occasional hint!).
Be sure to click on the member's names to see more of their lovely items in their Etsy shops. Also, check out all the wonderful items from this creative, global team at their team shop or by searching on the tag "fdlteam" in Etsy.